- Will your product treat my health condition? What are the health benefits of hemp oil extract?
Federal laws prohibit us from making health claims and prohibit doctors in the United States from prescribing cannabidiol (CBD) or hemp oil extracts as medication.
- What serving size should I take, and how often?
Serving sizes are indicated on the label. The servings sizes are recommended, your results may vary. Start with the recommended dose and frequency and adjust your serving size and frequency to achieve the results you desire.
- Is there any THC in your products? Will I pass a drug test?
Full spectrum, whole plant hemp oil extracts contain significant quantities of cannabidiol (CBD) and also contain trace amounts of many other cannabinoids, including THC. Generally speaking, a drug test result depends largely on the detection goal of the test being used. For example, the result may vary depending on whether the test is designed to measure delta-9 THC, or whether it is designed to measure “total cannabinoids”. Each test result will be dependent on that particular testing machine’s settings, including sensitivity, specificity, and cutoffs. Results will also depend on the type of sample matrix, and on the dose size relative to the consumer’s weight and metabolism. It may be advisable to inform the person collecting the sample that you have consumed a hemp oil extract containing CBD at the time a sample is given, as it might result in a positive drug test.
- What is the endocannabinoid system?
The endocannabinoid system was discovered by Israeli researcher Dr. Ralph Mechoulam in the mid-1990s. The human body has two types of cannabinoid receptors which play an important role in your immune system, glucose metabolism, insulin resistance and blood formation. These receptors also play a role in cognition, memory, mood, motor function, sensory, autonomic and neurocrine responses. They are responsible for inflammation’s effect on your body, and vomiting, nausea, hunger and appetite control. They are configured to accept only cannabinoids like CBD (cannabidiol), such as that found in hemp oil extract.
- How can I pay?
We currently accept credit card transactions through Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We also accept echecks and wires.
- What is CBD, and what is hemp oil extract?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the more than 100 cannabinoids in cannabis plants, including hemp. Cannabinoids are a special class of naturally occurring compounds that show potential for improving a broad array of health conditions. Hemp oil extract contains concentrated amounts of cannabidiol and other cannabinoids.
- What is the difference between hemp and marijuana?
Hemp is a type of cannabis plant that is extremely low in THC, the compound in marijuana that makes you high. The hemp strains used to create our hemp oil extracts are bred to be high in cannabidiol.
- What is the CBD content of your products?
Droppers (Full Spectrum)
- Droppers are 30ml in size which provides 30 (1ml) servings. Put dose under tongue for 30 seconds.
- 1700 droppers contain 56.66mg of hemp oil extract per ml. You can expect approximately 40mg of Cbd per ml.
- 850 droppers contain 28.33mg of hemp oil extract per ml. You can expect approximately 20mg of Cbd per ml.
- 175mg droppers contain 5.83mg of hemp oil extract per ml. You can expect approximately 4.16mg of Cbd per ml.
- Pet 175mg droppers contain 5.83mg of hemp oil extract per ml. You can expect approximately 4.16mg of Cbd per ml.
Droppers (THC free Isolate)
- 600mg droppers contain 20 mg of Cbd per ml.
Creams (Full Spectrum)
- 200mg creams contain 400mg of hemp oil extract. You can expect approximately 200mg of Cbd per tube.
- 400mg creams contain 800mg of hemp oil extract. You can expect approximately 400mg of Cbd per tube.
Balms (Full spectrum)
- 100mg balms contain 100mg of hemp oil extract. You can expect approximately 50mg of Cbd per jar.
- 200mg balms contain 200mg of hemp oil extract. You can expect approximately 100mg of Cbd per jar.
Gelcaps (Full spectrum)
- 1500mg Gelcaps contain 1500mg of hemp oil extract. You can expect approximately 750mg of Cbd per bottle and 25mg of Cbd per gelcap.
Gummy Bears (THC Free Isolate)
- 750mg gummy bears contain 750mg of Cbd per bottle and 25mg of Cbd per gummy.
- What is the best type of product to use?
All of our products are designed to deliver the benefits of hemp oil extract. Depending upon your needs, if you prefer to use the topical products (creams and balms) apply externally directly over affected areas. The ingestible products (tinctures) can be taken orally to promote an overall sense of well being.
- What is the “entourage effect”?
In contrast to single molecule products that contain just isolated cannabidiol (CBD), whole plant extractions typically include CBD, trace amounts of THC, and more than 100 other trace cannabinoid compounds. Many of these compounds interact synergistically to create what scientists refer to as an “entourage effect” that magnifies the therapeutic benefits of the plant’s individual components—so that the beneficial impact of the whole plant is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Should I stop taking my medicine?
Please consult with your treating physician about your health conditions and medication. Hemp oil extracts are not medicine and are not intended to be substituted for medication prescribed by physicians. It can be dangerous to discontinue certain medications. Always consult with your physician before making any changes to prescribed therapy regimens, including medication.
CBD may effect metabolism of other medications, anyone intending to use the product for certain medical conditions or while using prescribed medications, should consult with their physician before doing so.
- Are hempseed oil and hemp oil extract the same thing?
Hempseed oil is a food grade oil usually cold-pressed from hemp seeds for use in salad dressings and cooking. There are no beneficial amounts of cannabinoids in hempseed oil. Our hemp oil extracts are concentrates extracted from hemp flower and fan leaf grown from strains high in CBD, which are rich in beneficial cannabinoids, including cannabidiol.
- Where do you ship?
We ship hemp oil extract products to all 50 states. The laws of 18 states currently contain restrictions on possession and use of CBD. We do not list CBD as an ingredient in our lists of ingredients. The hemp oil extracts we use in formulation do contain naturally occurring CBD in the amounts listed on the label. Any legal risk passes to the customer upon shipping, in accordance with our shipping policy stated elsewhere on our website.
- Where do you source your hemp from?
We source our organically grown hemp from our farms in Colorado, USA. We control every aspect of the propagation, cultivation, harvest, extraction, and formulation to create best-in-class products.
- What type of extraction method do you use?
We use supercritical CO2 extraction, no hydrocarbons pass through the material during the extraction process.